WHH senior staff and associates bring APS executive and senior experience in a wide range of policy and program development, management and review roles.
WHH has been involved in practical development of policy content from the review and revision of the Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines in 1996 to over a decade of involvement with federal strategic reviews.
A select list of corporate consulting experience includes:
- Review of the publication of lawful instructions in a major Commonwealth portfolio
- Review of SES and executive leadership and management development programs
- Development of learning strategies to support the range of industries (including regulators) involved in public-private partnerships
- Development of a concept map and business processes for evidence-based risk assessment of subsidised human service providers
- Facilitating development of and communication about regional economic strategies
- Implementation of a national learning strategy to support improvements in governance and management in aged care through alliance and learning network development
- Development of common policy and procedures for criminal investigations in a major Commonwealth portfolio
- Developing tailored educational programs for international markets and corporate clients
- Coordinating an internal strategic review for an R&D organisation
- Development of a national learning strategy to support improvements in governance and management in aged care
- Discourse analysis of values issues in environmental education
- Sensitive HR inquiries
- Faciliation of an alliance to bid for the Defence Integrated Distribution and Storage business.
- Supporting the committee which developed guidelines for electronic publishing of government information